How should I pack up my product to get it repaired?
Use a sturdy box. This doesn’t have to be the original packaging. You can often get a free box at the supermarket, or buy a box at the post office.
Print your shipping label or write the freepost and return number on the box. You can find them in the email that you’ve received from us.
Can you repair my product at home or do I have to send it to you?
This depends on the specific product. We offer different solutions for small products and large products.
- Most products can be returned to us. Pack up the product and send it to us via post in your area .
- In case you want to have a large product repaired, such as white goods, a technician will come so your appliance doesn’t have to be moved.
Do you want to know if a technician is going to come by? We’ll always let you know via email after your product has been registered. In addition, you can find out what type of warranty you have on the product page of your product, under “specifications”. Does it say “On-site service”? A technician will come by.
What are the repair conditions?
You can turn to us for your repair both inside and outside the factory warranty. Once your warranty expires, you have to pay for the repair.
- Did your product break within 30 days of purchase? You can get a refund or exchange your product for a new one;
- Did your product break after 30 days with normal use and within the warranty period? In that case, it’s a manufacturing defect and the repair is completely free of charge.
- You can also ask us to repair products outside the factory warranty. You’ll have to pay for those repairs, though. We’ll examine your product and make a quote. Based on that, you can choose whether you want your product repaired or not.
Are repairs always free?
If your product breaks within the warranty period and it’s a manufacturing defect, the repairs are completely free.
Even if the defect is your own fault, we can help you. You’ll have to pay in that case, though. We can’t indicate the costs in advance. We’ll examine your product, make a quote, and wait for your decision before we start the repair.
How long do repairs take?
That differs per product and problem. For example, it takes a relatively short time to solve software problems. Replacing broken components often takes a little longer.
We’ll send you an update on your repair at least once a week. You can also track the status of your repair
Is the product still at the repair service? Not all repair services provide information about the status of your product while it’s being repaired. Don’t worry, we’ll email you as soon as your product is repaired.
Didn’t receive an email? It’s possible that you originally ordered your product with a different email address. This is the address that we send the updates to.